1. Respect each other! Act like a high school student.
2. Every student is to be seated in his/her assigned seat when the class bell rings; then it is time to be quiet.
3. Pencils are to be sharpened before the tardy bell rings.
4. One person at a time speaks during class discussions.
5. During quiet time talk only if yiu have permission from the teacher.
6. Every student is required to stay seated the entire period unless they have permission from the teacher.
7. There will be no tolerating horseplay (tomfoolery), distracting noise, throwing of objects, hands or feet on others and their belongings.
8. All teachers and administrators will be addresssed as Miss, Mrs., Mr., or Coach _____.
9. Class assignments are due the next day unless otherwise indicated. Late assignments may be turned in, but they will have a grade deduction for tardiness.
10. No candy, snacks, or soft drinks are allowed in class. Chewing gum is allowed as long as it stays in the mouth and not on seats or desks. There will be no bubble blowing or popping of the gym.
11. Cheating of any nature will not be tolerated.
12. Group activities must be controlled and on task.
13. Restroom passes will be issued only in emergencies; only 2 passes will be issued per 9 weeks.